(in Polish) Licencjat kierunku pedagogika, specjalność socjoterapia i promocja zdrowia
Access to further studies:
second-cycle degree studies, postgraduate studies
The graduate possesses:
- general pedagogical and basic historical-philosophical, sociological and psychological knowledge necessary to understand the processes of education and implement them in health promotion and sociotherapy,
- pedagogical competence in the field of care and education, as well as prophylaxis actions and sociotherapy;
- skills to make a diagnosis in the field of health knowledge, health-related behaviors and health, developmental and educational needs of different social groups, as well as skills to develop, implement and evaluate programs and plans of educational, prevention and sociotherapeutic actions within the scope of health education and health promotion;
- skills to make a pedagogical diagnosis in terms of educational and school failure as well as to plan and carry out educational intervention, both individual and for children and youth groups;
- knowledge in the area of psycho-pedagogical support, pedagogical counseling, psychoeducation as well as supporting teachers and parents in solving educational problems;
- competence in the area of healthy lifestyle promotion, as well as organization and coordination of actions to create a healthy living, work and learning environment;
- pedagogical training required to work as an educator and any other educational employee in institutions of the national education, resocialization and care institution system; the graduate is qualified to work as an educator in schools, dormitories, youth educational centers and youth social social therapy centers, care and educational institutions, intervention facilities, socio-therapeutic day rooms, support centers, health centers (sanatoriums, non-governmental organizations),
- pedagogical training required to work in educational and care institutions, continuing education centers, health protection and support institutions, such as: schools, community centers, after-school rooms and social therapeutic centers, health resorts, sanitary-epidemiological stations, family support institutions, institutions supporting child’s development, and non-governmental organizations involved in providing assistance and support to individuals with health problems and physical and mental health disorders.
The graduate is also qualified to work in foundations, organizations and associations dealing with prevention, social rehabilitation, as well as educational work with children and youth, and the activation of local communities.
The graduate possesses teaching qualifications.
We have more than one version of this field. Click below and
select the version you want to see:
Learning outcomes for the field of study were specified by the Resolution No. 334/2011/2012 of the Senate of Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznań adopted on 28 May 2012. The Resolution with attachments is available on the website: www.amu.edu.pl
Learning outcomes for the field of study were specified by the Resolution No. 333/2018/2019 of the Senate of Adam Mickiewicz University, Poznań adopted on 29 June 2019. The Resolution with attachments is available on the website: www.amu.edu.pl