(in Polish) Licencjat na kierunku pedagogika, specjalność edukacja elementarna i wychowanie fizyczne
Access to further studies:
second-cycle degree studies, postgraduate studies
The graduate has pedagogical and educational training and qualifications to work as:
- a teacher of pre-school education;
- an elementary school teacher;
- a physical education teacher at pre-school and elementary school education level in an integrated teaching system, as well as outside the activities carried out in pre-schools and schools;
- a pre-school teacher and elementary education teacher, as well as a physical education teacher (on the same level) in institutions other than pre-schools and elementary schools, as well as institutions, associations and non-governmental organizations, including sports associations and foundations.
- a teacher conducting corrective and compensatory classes at pre-schools, elementary schools and in other educational institutions offering classes of this type to children;
- a caregiver in nurseries, day-care centres/kids clubs and as a day-care educator.
Graduates who have training qualifications may conduct classes in sport clubs, educational and cultural centres, and other institutions which recognize qualifications related to physical education, recreation, sport and its promotion.
We have more than one version of this field. Click below and
select the version you want to see:
Learning outcomes for the field of study were specified by the Resolution No. 334/2011/2012 of the Senate of Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznań adopted on 28 May 2012. The Resolution with attachments is available on the website: www.amu.edu.pl
Learning outcomes for the field of study were specified by the Resolution No. 333/2018/2019 of the Senate of Adam Mickiewicz University, Poznań adopted on 29 June 2019. The Resolution with attachments is available on the website: www.amu.edu.pl