> All studies
> Educational rehabilitation of persons with autism spectrum disorders
> Special pedagogy, specialty educational rehabilitation of persons with autism spectrum disorders
(in Polish) Magisterium na kierunku pedagogika specjalna, specjalność edukacja i rehabilitacja osób z zaburzeniami ze spektrum autyzmu
Access to further studies:
doctoral studies, postgraduate studies
The graduate possesses pedagogical training, knowledge and skills required to work as a teacher, an educator or any other educational employee in institutions for children and adolescents with autism spectrum disorder.
The graduate has the competence to lead the position of:
- a teacher co-organizing education of students with autism spectrum disorder, a specialist and teacher's assistant in public pre-schools, other forms of pre-school education and those public schools in which there is special education for students with statements of special education needs issued because of autism spectrum disorder (Journal of Laws 2017, item 1578),
- a teacher in public and special pre-schools, public, special and integrated elementary schools, public, special and integrated secondary schools, special school and rearing centers for children and adolescents with autism spectrum, according to the possessed qualifications for a post of a teacher in a particular type of pre-school, school or institution (Journal of Law 2017, item 1578),
- a special education teacher who runs occupation therapy workshops,
- a special education teacher in environmental self-assistance centers,
- a special education teacher in social welfare homes,
- a special education teacher in non-governmental organizations (foundations, associations) for persons with autism spectrum disorder and their families. The graduate is prepared for work in didactic-research institutions and institutions dealing with the dissemination of knowledge in the field of special education, primarily in the field of education and rehabilitation (educational, social and professional) of people with autism spectrum disorder.
Learning outcomes for the field of study were specified by the Resolution No. 334/2011/2012 of the Senate of Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznań adopted on 28 May 2012. The Resolution with attachments is available on the website: www.amu.edu.pl