(in Polish) Magisterium na kierunku pedagogika, specjalność edukacja elementarna i kształcenie artystyczne dziecka
Access to further studies:
doctoral studies, postgraduate studies
The graduate possesses:
- pedagogical training required for work as a teacher, educator or teacher-educator in common rooms and any other educational employee in institutions of education system;
- qualifications to work as a preschool and elementary school teacher;
- qualifications to work as a day care worker, childminder in a day nursery and child-club;
- substantial competences to run preschool education and elementary education in the form of integrated teaching obtained on the basis of the program congruent with the teaching standards for the subject of Pedagogy.
- substantial competences to give art classes for pre-school and early-school children
Qualifications and competences are regulated by law:
- The Regulation of the Minister of National Education and Sport from 7th of September 2004 (Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland No. 207, item. 2110);
- The Regulation of the Minister of Science and Higher Education from 12th of July 2007 (Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland No. 164, item 1166 as amended);
- The Regulation of the Minister of National Education from 12th of March 2009 (Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland No. 50, item 400 as amended) and art. 9 par. 2 of the Act from 26th of January 1982 – Teachers` Charter (Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland of 2006, No. 97, item. 674 as amended);
- The Act from 4th of February 2011 on caring for children under 3 years old (Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland, No. 45, item 235 as amended).
Learning outcomes for the field of study were specified by the Resolution No. 334/2011/2012 of the Senate of Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznań adopted on 28 May 2012. The Resolution with attachments is available on the website: www.amu.edu.pl