> All studies
> Pedagogic therapy and art therapy
> Pedagogy: major specialization pedagogic therapy and art therapy
(in Polish) Magisterium na kierunku pedagogika, specjalność terapia pedagogiczna z arteterapią
Access to further studies:
doctoral studies, postgraduate studies
The graduate possesses:
- teaching credentials to work as a pedagogue, a pedagogue-therapist, and as any other educational employee in fcilities of the national education system;
- authorization to practice the profession of a pedagogue-therapist, and to conduct art-therapy in pre-schools, at mainstream schools (primary and post-primary schools), pre-schools, integrated schools, primary schools with integrated classes and facilities conducting pedagogic therapy and art-therapy of children and youth (community centres, social therapeutic centres, psychological and pedagogical counselling centres), foundations and associations conducting therapeutic activities for children and youth, occupational therapy centres;
- qualifications to work as a pedagogue – therapist and a specialist conducting art-therapy;
- qualifications to conduct activities in the field of early support of child development, prevention and pedagogic therapy (corrective and compensatory classes), as well as art-therapy in preschools, integrated schools, schools with integrated classes as a pedagogue- therapist and an art-therapist, in facilities conducting pedagogic therapy and art-therapy of children and youth (community centres, social therapeutic centres, psychological and pedagogical counselling centres), foundations and associations conducting therapeutic activities for children and youth, occupational therapy centres;
- substantive competence to conduct therapeutic activities in the form of corrective and compensatory workshops, art-therapy treatment sessions, including integrational projects, enabling experiencing art in different dimensions in pre-schools, primary schools and post-primary schools, as well as in facilities conducting therapy and art-therapy, obtained on the basis of diploma in accordance to the teaching standards for Pedagogy.
- competence to undertake actions and conduct activities in teams providing pedagogic and psychological counselling to children and youth with special educational needs in preschools, primary schools, post-primary schools and other facilities.
Learning outcomes for the field of study were specified by the Resolution No. 334/2011/2012 of the Senate of Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznań adopted on 28 May 2012. The Resolution with attachments is available on the website: www.amu.edu.pl